skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Here without you
Friday, May 7, 2010
I forgot how it feels to be happy. How it feels to be in your arms. I wish I have the courage to ask you to be back by my side. I am willing to take carre of u for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(71)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(10)
怎麽会开始对你有了感觉?
baby, i wished our trip was much longer.
went kbox today.sang songs like wo ke yi.sang song...
dear, you mentioned. you have the rights to see an...
I forgot how it feels to be happy. How it feels to...
We quarreled today. Dear was in e yellow box. I wa...
feeling upset. really upset now.why is that. whene...
I can't fight this feeling any longer. What starte...
dear, wo xi huan ni.
We havent been quarreling these days, did you real...
►
April
(41)
►
March
(15)
About Me
For you, i will
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment