Friday, May 7, 2010
We quarreled today. Dear was in e yellow box. I was scared that u will feel scared. Becos I rmb how u had an accident in the same scenario. So I asked you to move to the next lane.. I'm sorry I didn't know there were pedestrian. I swear. I just. Wanted u to stay calm n got flustered myself. U were really angry with mE. After we alighted, I asked bee not yo' be angry anymore. But bee yelled for me not to talk abt it anymore. I was really upset. Dear. And I still am. Always after we quarrel, I will take the iniatiative to make it up with u. But dear, this time I won't. U know, after we got together, I do think alot about our future. Think of wanting to love u forever. Wanting to live with u forever. Dear, initially when we started out, we often quarrel about me not daring to hold your hands. Not daring to hold u in public. Dear, I want I wish if I could turn back time, I will tell everyone we r together. Because, I'm proud of u. I don't know when's the next time we"ll talk again. But dear, I don't want to. Always be the one. It's hurting alot inside. Soon, I will be leaving. I... Wish I have the courage to hug u before I leave. I have just so much to tell you. I miss you, dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment