Thursday, March 18, 2010

174 days without you, dear.

Dear, i am good today. Because i did not show any bad face or throw tantrums even though i waited and it came to nothing. I can feel the strong determination to change for you.

Every night, i look at our pictures and wonder why i did not hold you on tightly and let you just slip past me like this.

Can you still remember the love we shared?
Can you still remember the times u hugged me from the back?

I can. I can feel your hug. even now. when i close my eyes.
i can feel your breathing. your warmth.

Dear, you must have a lot of fun today. Rest well alright?
good night. I'll change. I'll.

I missed you alot today. Even more than before.

Baby, i hope you will be touched by my sincerity and love for you. one day.

Xoxo, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment