skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Here without you
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
baby. can u hear this.
It is not the good bye that hurts. but the flash backs that follows. every single day. every single moment you are not by my side.
i wished i cherished you more.
i wished i was special to you.
wo zhen de, hen xiang hen xiang ni.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(71)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(41)
happy 29 months, baby.
French- kissing.
baby,sorry.
Was talking to K. he said i would have something t...
All i wanted to do , was to fly to school. to be t...
With every day....
In the library now.. You seem to be sleeping sound...
Knowing you, is a blessing. and it still is.
Completed another paper together today. It wasn't ...
Bee has an exam tmr. I know she will do just fine....
i think, i have really fallen in love with you.
jiayou bee.
Bee. Good night. Jiayou for exams tmr. Hope you wi...
Bee, how's your stomach? Sighs. You do look pale j...
How are you feeling? I'm worried that your gastric...
Baby, hope you are resting well now. It has been ...
Sorry for losing it again. I don't mean it. Don't ...
I'm very upset....... I'm. It has been 3 days. N y...
Baby, I waited a few hours for your reply. Where a...
Didn't get to see you again. Sighs. Becos u want t...
sorry
just woke up.
you taught me how to love like i never loved befor...
baby, i wish you can hear all these.
It's me again. i cant get to slp. thinking about y...
Baby, do you remember we sang this song in kbox to...
you will always be my baby.
dear. i know you are at a far far away place.i kno...
it's me. at 2.48am.every night is a routine for me...
with all that we have shared, i cant possibly imag...
i dream of you again.
i can feel the pulses again.if i can feel a slight...
You are everything to me.i never knew. losing some...
against all odds.
When I asked u to marry me. I really meant it.
Wo xi huan ni. Hen xi huan. Hen xi huan ni.
dear.
will you miss my presence when i'm gone.will you r...
baby. can u hear this.
Another day without you.
sorry.
►
March
(15)
About Me
For you, i will
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment