Friday, April 30, 2010
French- kissing.
I'm thinking about you again. Reading through my lecture notes for 04 now. Flipped through a page and m reminded of you once again. I remembered when he was mentioning about it during lecture, I really wished you could be by my side. The brain contains the sensory part. Large amount of it is by the lips. That's why when pple kiss, it's full of emotions n feelings. Baby, I remembered the first time we kissed was because I was being naughty. I wanted so hard to melt the mentos in your mouth. And unknowingly we kissed. French kissed. It was great. When our tongues interlocked. Gradually we would kiss whenever I get to send u home. On the buses. In the toilets. At the roof top which I passed the h5 kissing test set by you, dear. And even passionately every cca. When I close my eyes, I can still feel the way my tongue massaged yours. The way our tongues twirled and interlocked. Dear, actually today. When you were looking at the map. I was looking at your lips. I was tempted really to want to give you a peck. Dear, all these, I have not forgotten. I miss you. I miss you lots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment