Friday, April 23, 2010
Bee. Good night. Jiayou for exams tmr. Hope you will be sitting somewhere I can see you tmr. Like always, I will bring e ring u gave. It gives me power. I'm quite upset now. Becos you didn't see what I had to say. N just typed a okay good night hastily. Bee, it matters a lot to me. I don't know if you treasure me. Becos sometimes, I feel I have been too good. To you. Always taking iniatiative to talk to u. Caring for you. Alot. But it feels like. I have not been treasured. When I'm not around, will you realize and miss my presence? Bee, no matter what. No matter how silly I sound. Wo hao xi huan ni. Ye Xiang yi bei zi shao gu ni. Ai hu ni. I don't know If I have a chance anymore. If I do, I will never treat you like I did. Never let you go anymore. I guess. I have matured. Iloveyou.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment