Friday, April 16, 2010

It's me again. i cant get to slp. thinking about you.
the day you wanted a break up.

When it was time for me to move on, and carry on with my life. I did expect to miss you. but i never knew that i will still be feeling the pain. so intensely after 7 months. Why didn't i ask for a kiss. why didn't i embrace you tightly before you left. why.

Thinking about the past, brings the feeling of us being together all over again. I miss the way you hold me in your hands and ask me not to be scared. I love the way you stroke my head, comforting and sweet talking me. i love the way we did cca. i love the way we kissed. i love the way we do silly things together. i love you, darling.

Dont ever forget me, dear.
Thank you for a year and a half of memories i will never forget in my life.

i still want to try.
to make you feel for me.
will you blame me?



No comments:

Post a Comment