Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Knowing you, is a blessing. and it still is.
Everyday, fragments of our memories. Our dates . Will come to my mind. Today, it's different. To think back, things between us seems like it's meant to be. The first time I meant you. Was in the aj school hall. That day, I was accompanying my friend for the badminton trial. I saw you. The first impression I had of you. It's that you are really cool. Looking. Of course, then you appeared in the bio lab for our first class meeting. I was happy. But you didn't seem to want to communicate with me. So I had to talk to you. Online. Amazingly, the first time we talked. It was me asking you how to get to geylang. Things progressed between us. I realized how I love talking to you. How I love going out with you. How I always want to find oportunities to go out with u alone. I cherish those times I had with you. Baby, knowing you is the best thing. That happened to me. I count my blessings. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment