Wednesday, April 28, 2010

With every day....

Bee, jiayou jiayou. Tmr is the last day k? Hang on k. Look around you. I'm always around you. Today, We spent the day in school. With u, I have experienced many new things. I never expected myself to lie and sleep on the sofa in school. Today, we did. I didn't want to sleep while you were. I like to watch you. Watch you play badminton, watch you perform. And even watch you while you are sleeping. When I woke you up. You gave the same look as you did, when I tried to wake you up at your house. I wish I could sit beside you. Touch ur head, and tell you. Baby, sleep soundly. Dear is looking and watching you. I never expected myself to feel like this today as well. It just felt close again. Me sitting near to you, studying, hitting you thighs at times, testing you the questions.. Baby, although we did not managed to hit the two year mark, I'm still counting. Because with every day, throughout this 2 years n 4 months, there were times I doubted my love for you. Times I wanted to give you up, because we were always arguing. But what I rember of our love, were the happy moments. Hot, sweet moments. With every day, I'm even more sure of how I feel for you. Perhaps, it's too late to realize how deeply I love you. Sighs. Baby, it wasn't easy for me to fall so hot over heels for you. It's definitely not easy to find someone I love and wishes to treasure and protect this much. I always thought I would want the one I love to protect me. But u changed it all. I wish to be your someone, whom can walk you through everything. Baby, sorry. Perhaps it's too late to realize it only now. I will always love you. Laopo.

No comments:

Post a Comment