Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bee has an exam tmr. I know she will do just fine... I know. Bee, we'll be fighting together. In different exam venues. We are doing it together. I hope I can be your strength to go on. Although I know you don't need me. Preetty down today. Sigh. Saw on fb, how you write and reply to the others on your wall. It makes me feel down. Because, you never do speak to me like that. You never do talk to me. Never taking initiative. Baby, perhaps I'm really not important in your heart. Perhaps I no longer have a place. No matter what, no matter how things changes. You will always be my baby. Deep down I know. No matter what happens, I will never walk out of u. I will stand by you. Give me the courage to face all of these. Dear, jiayou. While you are studying now, someone is missing you dearly. Dear, you can do it, becus like before. I have so much faith in you. Good night, miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment