Baby, hope you are resting well now. It has been so long since i ever got a chance to by your side in e morning. Hugging you while you are still sleeping. Soundly. Stroking your hair, kissing you on your forehead. Touching your body. Giving you a morning kiss. I miss you. I love it when you dread to wake up. That's why we will always lay in bed the entire day. Just with you, in my arms. I cherished those times alot. What about you, Do you? I thought I could escape from this heartache, but I have fronted long enough to know. There ain't no way. I miss you.... The day when you came back after e 9 days obs. We spent e entire day on the bed. You were crying in my arms. And we hugged so tightly. Baby, that time I made a vow to myself. I will never leave u to fend for yourself. Never leave you alone. Even if it is gg to be difficult, I will hold your hands.
you chose to leave me, baby. I know there's no one that can love you so much like me. Perhaps, I loved you wrongly. But I truely. Love you. Laopo.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment