Thursday, April 22, 2010
How are you feeling? I'm worried that your gastric acted up again. Why didn't you call me? I was waiting by the phone. Do you still remember, because of your gastric, you often had to go to the sick bay. And everytime without fail. I would be by your bed. Touching your forehead. Stroking your hair. My hands will run down your face, that looked so pale everytime. Occasionally, I would give you a peck on your forehead or even on your lips. Telling you to wait for me, because I have to go for lessons that I can't skip. Baby. U were always there when I felt sick too. Our first night date in sentosa. I felt really sick. And it was you. Baby. You sheltered me from the night wind. And assured me I will be okay. It was that night, ur urge to kiss me came about. Perhaps it was our weakness of e body, that really brought us closer. I want to always be there for you. Showing you how much, I truly love you. I'm worried. In that half a month when I'm not by your side, will you fall for someone else. Will you fall ill. Will you feel bored. I have never ventured out of your sight before. Baby . I know I will miss you. Dearly. And I wish this short separation might. Make you miss my presence. I love you. I really do. If I don't make it back, baby, don't grieve. I love you. It will not change no matter where I will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment