Monday, April 26, 2010
Completed another paper together today. It wasn't easy for mine. I guess, it wasn't easy for you. While I was doing. Part of me, was thinking of the you. How you were doing over there. Sorry for making you stand at a spot with flies. Dui bu qi.. I was feeling very down. Actually. But when I saw you standing at e car park, I smiled. Like always. I wish to tell you how imortant your presence meant to me. Had lunch tgt at sakae. Bee, sorry. I won't be angry for no big reasons anymore. I can feel the change in me. And I truly hope you can too. You are an important part of me. You influence my liking. Liking for food. Liking for people. And many others. I have no idea how you became so important in my life. I have no idea how i managed to fall so deeply in love with you. Perhaps, everything between us. Is just. Unknowing. Baby, jiayou for the rest of the paper. I'm sure you can feel my support. Turn around, you will always see me behind you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment